Fear & Loathing is an irreverent, serendipitous look at today’s electronic connected lifestyle — focusing on technology, politics, law and popular culture. It reflects sometimes shifting interests and a wide variety of occasionally interesting tidbits compiled from a rather haphazard devotion to grazing digital content. Launched in March 2003 and sacrilegiously brought to you ever since by one intrepid blogger. Welcome back and enjoy!
- November 22: The End of Trust Don't ever trust them is a good and the appropriate lesson from this tragedy. JFK had known that viscerally from the Bay of Pigs onward, especially the CIA and Pentagon. [Read full post...]
- May 25: The JFK Legacy Yes, I am a diehard Kennedy supporter—100 years after his birth and more than 5o years after his assassination.
How different America would be if this man had not been murdered [Read full post...]
- February 16: Death Spiral for Obamacare
Death Spiral: Humana Completely Abandoning Obamacare Marketplaces After 2017 - Guy Benson
Have not posted to this blog in so long, I'm not sure if I can still do it. ? [Read full post...]
- March 30: How Seb Won After qualifying behind Lewis Hamilton in wet conditions at Sepang on Saturday, Sebastian Vettel thought victory in the 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix was possible, but suggested that more rain on [Read full post...]
- January 4: Radial Head Fracture So I stumbled off the steps to my driveway on the morning of New Year's Day and broke my elbow — actually a closed fracture of the radial end. Ouch. [Read full post...]
- January 1: Winter Classic
Heading to Nationals Park on this New Year's Day for the NHL Winter Classic. Watching from the Troutman Sanders suite (Jefferson 62). Except there's a risk of sun delay!
Check out [Read full post...]
- December 28: Perspectives On Football Brought my Canon telephoto to the Cowboys-Redskins game today. Here are some of the best shots. They reveal, I think, that football is exciting even when it's not.
- December 19: 5 Reasons Sony Pictures Will Be a Cybersecurity Inflection Point
Everyone by now has heard the rhetoric, foreign policy debate and Hollywood gossip surrounding the massive data breach at Sony Pictures Entertainment, reportedly engineered by the government of North Korea. [Read full post...]