- Google Will Finally Shut Down Google Buzz http://t.co/jN1y1tnK #
- IndyCar's five-lap tribute to Dan Wheldon (video) http://t.co/j6xgI8Dk #
- Wall Street Protests Span Four Continents, Arrests Climb | BusinessWeek http://t.co/NsiSVGHz #
- Get Your Turtleneck Ready: Today Dubbed ‘Steve Jobs Day’ http://t.co/Z25mO7tD #
- RIM: I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Get Up http://t.co/pLdpf6ZJ #
- @BigRedGoose My pleasure.. Ping me in another 3 years or so, Carl, for a sequel. ;-) in reply to BigRedGoose #
- Just ordered “smashed potatoes” at Bob’s Chop House in SF. No idea what they are! #
- U.S. Courts Say Samsung’s Tablets Infringe on Apple patents | CNET News http://t.co/mKJ0NIvZ #
- A ‘Contrived’ Broadband Crisis, Indeed http://t.co/89Ur8fxV #
- HULU: We Couldn’t Get Some Sucker To Overpay For The Company So We’re Not Selling http://t.co/04vvjQWy #
- My 9,000th Tweet Was a Retweet http://t.co/D0RaTXGD #
- How Twitter Integrates With iOS 5 http://t.co/6eLxXclG #
- Why some Democrats oppose Obama’s jobs bill http://t.co/K5FEV3Be #
- 9th Circuit—79% reversal rate, 42% of Supreme Court’s current docket… http://t.co/zoP3b115 #
- Study Shows That Social Media Buzz Drives TV Ratings | http://t.co/th6cVG4U http://t.co/0bXJKEj3 #
- RT @JPBarlow: NYPD may attempt to evict #OccupyWallStreet tomorrow. Call 212-NEW-YORK & tell @MikeBloomberg: No #NYCTahrir #
- Senate Republicans unveil competing jobs plan http://t.co/XCo3GHjI #
Darn. One would hope such a landmark was a unique self-expression. ;-)
It’s a bit late, but in honor of “back to school” season here is an infographic of year in status, 2010.
My shot from Sunday’s Washington Redskins’ game made the cover of Flipboard. Wow, you say? Not really. See, Flipboard is an iPad app — created by a team led by former Tellme CEO and client Mike McCue — that dynamically creates a magazine layout of all your social media connections and posts.
Still, it’s rare that any specific user’s Tweets appear on the cover page. So this is not quite like that corny 1970s song by Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show chosen as the title here. But NOT bad, not bad at all!
This is a video clip from the panel on Law and Policy for Social Media which I moderated at last week’s 140 Characters Conference in Los Angeles.
The dominant and still fastest-growing social network will “memorialize” profiles of deceased members if their friends or family request it. Facebook Keeps Profiles of the Dead [AP].
Just completed and posted at my professional site, LexDigerati, the second in a series of essays on The Law of Social Media. Part II discusses copyright law and ownership of user-generated content (UGC). Reactions greatly appreciated, as this is a nascent field with few precedents. Thanks much!